BadgerAlphaBadgerAlpha

Main Art Reviews Stats

All 5 art Reviews

Leonard 0.3 Leonard 0.3

wonderful

Amazing job, did ypou do it from memory or did you take a picture then draw it form the picture? Its relly realistic :)

karlsazn responds:

i referenced a friend and worked with like 5 pictures that i had of her. She has awesome eyes. Thanks!

My Teddy My Teddy

strange view

doesnt look like a child but the teddy makes it childish. i would like to see a face but i know its not always easy it makes it good to guess i suppose :L

Omegaro responds:

It was meant to be like this, as it certainly isn't a child, but a grown woman. Just in a seductive manner. The teddy just adds an innocent view to this otherwise not innocent picture.

Seagreen Seagreen

wow

if the eyelashes were slightly thicker id find this exceptional. the eyes a beautiful colour too :)
I find it hard doing eyelashes and such detail :(

gregaaron89 responds:

Thanks. The eyelashes are the one thing that bugs me about this picture. I did it when I was still rather noobish with photoshop so I used a soft brush on the eyelashes when I should've used a hard one... And the trick to detail is zooming way in.

Such Great Heights Such Great Heights

beautiful

looks like it from the book maximum ride :) really nice image

Roxas vs Sora Roxas vs Sora

Awesome!

I love kingdom hearts so much :D
I dont like the view on Roxas but i do love everyhting else (you've got the coloring perfect)

Wavechan responds:

XD The view on Roxas drove me crazy! I redid his pose like 5 times T_T Thank you :)